Skip to content
Dragon Boat Training Times
- Monday: Single Boat – 6:00 pm.
- Tuesday: Dragon Boat – 6:00 pm.
- Wednesday: Single Boat – 6:00 pm.
- Thursday: Dragon Boat – 6:00 pm.
- Friday: Single Boat – 6:00 pm.
- Sunday: Dragon Boat – 9:00 am.
- Sunday: Single Boat – 1:00 pm.
What to Bring?
- What you might wear for a run outdoors.
- Multiple thinner layers are better than a thicker ones as you will need to be mobile.
- A sports hat if you prefer.
- You won’t need glove.s
- A dry top to change into after trainig. You are unlikely to end up in the water, but you may get splashed.
- Above all – enthusiasm and an open mind !
- All other equipment is provided.
- All training sessions are run by British Dragon Boat (DBA) qualified coaches.
- Coaching covers technical and physical skills on a team and 1 to 1 basis.
- Focus is on strength, fitness, core and mental agility to enable competitiveness at the highest level.
- Sessions are varied throughout the year to keep interest and develop individuals.